) (the "Foundation") when using the website https://climateuturn.am/
(the "Website") and explains the ways the Foundation can use such information. 1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1.1. In this Policy the following terms are used:
1.1.1. "cookie" – a small file that contains information about previous Website visits;
1.1.2. "personal data" – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified individual ("personal data subject"), which for the purposes of this Policy
- data which are automatically submitted by using the Website pages: IP-address, source of the Website visits and information of search or advertising request;
- data on the user device (in particular, screen resolution, web-browser's version and other attributes that characterize the user device);
- the user clicks, hits on the elements of the Website pages, filling-out of fields, data on the banners and videos views;
- data characterizing the audience segments;
- parameters of a session;
- information on time and duration of a visit;
- the user identifiers stored in 'cookie' files;
- data which are filled in by the user, which includes the user's name, email address, phone number, profession and city/village of residence.
1.1.3. "personal data processing" – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including, but not limited to, collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymizing, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data and any other action with regard to the Website user's personal data in conformity with the current legislation;
1.1.4. "user" – a person who has access to the Website via Internet and who uses the Website for his/her purposes;
1.1.5. "IP-address" – unique network address of a computer network unit built in accordance to the IP protocol. 2. CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1. Acting by his/her own will and in his/her own interests when using the Website, the user provides the Foundation with his/her consent to automated processing of his/her personal data, including the cross-border transfer thereof.
2.2. Consent to personal data proceeding is effective from the moment the user enters the Website and/or fills in the data till the term, set forth by clause 3.3. herein, or withdrawal of the consent by the user. Using the Website means consent to this Policy and the conditions of personal data processing.
2.3. This consent may be withdrawn by means of a written notice or via email sent at the Foundation's postal or email address demanding to stop personal data processing.
2.4. In case the user does not agree with the term and conditions of this Policy, he/she shall immediately stop using the Website. 3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The Foundation may perform personal data processing for the purposes of:
- verification of a person before agreement on the data submitted to the Website;
- connecting with the user with regard to the submitted information and Climate Uturn platform;
- examining requests of the user and ensuring immediate connection with the user;
- ensuring the possibility of personalized search by the user when using the Website;
- distribution of newsletters the user subscribed to, and informing on the Foundation's events;
- identification of the user's preferences, personalization and improving the Website usability;
- creation of detailed statistics about Website users.
3.2. The Foundation shall not performpersonal data processing for the purposes other than listed above or prescribed by law.
3.3. The Foundation shall keep personal data submitted by the user for as long as it is objectively needed for accomplishment of the purposes of personal data processing.
3.4. For the purposes of identification of the user's preferences, personalization and improving the Website usability 'cookie' files are used. If the user doesn't wish to use 'cookie' files, he/she shall change the Web browser settings. The user is aware that disabling cookie may lead to inability to access the Website.
3.6. Personal data of the user may be transferred to the authorized state bodies only on the grounds and as prescribed by law. 4. RIGHTS OF THE USER
4.1. TheWebsite user may exercise the following rights, while the Foundation processes the personal data. Specifically: Right of access
– The user has the right to request a copy of the information about the latter that the Foundation holds. Right of rectification
– The user has the right to correct data that the Foundation holds about the latter that is inaccurate or incomplete. Right to be forgotten
– The user has the right, in certain circumstances, to ask for the data the Foundation holds about the latter to be erased from the Foundation's records. Right to restriction of processing
– Where certain conditions the user has the right to restrict the processing of his/her personal data. Right of portability
– The user has the right to have the data the Foundation holds about you transferred to another organization. Right to object
– The user has the right to object to certain types of processing or to ask to stop or to restrict the processing of the user's personal data.
4.2. To exercise these rights the user shall contact the Foundation, as stated in clause 2.3. of this Policy. 5. SECURITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
5.1. The Foundation takes necessary legal and technical measures for protection of personal data from unlawful or involuntary access, as well as from other unlawful actions of the third parties.
5.2. The Foundation is responsible for intentional disclosure of personal data of the user according to the current legislation except for the cases stated in Articles 3.5. and 3.6. hereof.
5.3. The Foundation is not responsible for loss or disclosure of personal data if such data:
5.3.1. appears in public domain before being lost or disclosed;
5.3.2. was independently developed by the third parties;
5.3.3. was obtained by the third parties by means of unauthorized access to the Website files;
5.3.4. was disclosed with the user's consent.
5.4. The user is responsible for lawfulness, accuracy and truthfulness of the submitted personal data in accordance with the current legislation. 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
6.1. This Policy applies to this Website only. The Foundation does not control and is not responsible for the third parties' websites the user may switch to via the links available on this Website.
6.2. The Foundation may amend this Policy at any time without the user's consent.
6.3. The amended Policy shall be effective from the moment it is posted on the Website, except otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy.